Thursday, July 3, 2008

Look with who Genelia is in love with?

Genelia is having a great time these days. Her latest release Ready has been getting positive response from all over the places. Her Bollywood film Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na is hitting theaters tomorrow. “I am very anxious and looking forward to the release. I look at this film as a big opportunity. I hope that people appreciate the film and my work,” said Genelia about Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.

Genelia’s pet name in this film is Meow. Is there any pet name to her off the screen? “They call me Geenu. My name Genelia is a combination of my mom and dad's name (Jeaneate and Neil). I keep asking my mom what Genelia means and she says it means rare or unique so I think that's what it means,” laughs Genelia. There were rumor that she has been dating another bollywood actor Ritesh Deshmukh but Genelia denies everything. “Right now I would like to say, I am only in love with my work and my dogs,” said Genelia.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com