Thursday, July 3, 2008

When she watches Dhoo2 what springs on Ash mind?

“I love food. I eat a lot. And I am not embarrassed about it. I know it is kind of impossible to believe that I love eating and indulge in all my favorite foods whenever I get the chance, but that’s the honest truth. I don’t like to eat in public, because people invariably start looking at me. At home, with family and close friends, where I can be myself I let go,” says Aishwarya Rai. She further adds, “When the family was shooting for Sarkar Raj I used to carry home cooked food. There used to be a lot of south Indian dishes as both Pa and Abhi Iike it. As for me, I love all cuisines. And any time is a good chow time.”
“The only time I ever worked out and had to diet was for the film Dhoom 2. I had to be 54 kgs and so for a month I was on a strict diet. That was the most painful period for me. And to add to my misery, I had to work out. I have a good metabolic rate and so I really don’t need to work out. But to keep fit and healthy, I am in the gym for a few days in a week,” says Aish, who is at her glam best in Dhoom2. “In all my films I look round and well fed. Dhoom 2 saw me at my toned best. So when I see the film only the memories of eating the prescribed diet springs to my mind.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com