Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sexy siren to sue Ramgopal Varma

Instead of her habit of running away from media and limelight, Mallika Sherawat has been able to make a special place in the hearts of her fans. "I believe in silently doing my work. I am sure that due to my work I have succeeded in making a special place amongst my fans," smiles Mallika.

The actress isn't happy the way her name was been used by Ram Gopal Varma for promoting his film Contract. "I am planning to send a legal notice to Mr. Ram Gopal Varma," speaks Mallika. Though Mallika Sherawat didn't play any role in Contract, Ramgopal Varma has indirectly used her name in the publicity, which lead to the rumors that she was in the film.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com