Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nayanathara reveals her sexy abs secret

In her forthcoming film Salute with Vishal, Nayanthara is looking bootilicious in the promo shots. But the toned figure and the washboard abs didn't come overnight. "I had been working out regularly on the treadmill and maintaining a control on my diet," says Nayanathara. "But when Vishal was working for his six packs, he told me about his trainer Prasad. He told me that meeting him would really make a difference since effective trainers are very few." What followed was a complete change in workout regimen and diet.
"Prasad's workouts were so good that I started enjoying them. I began working out for nearly 2 hours whenever I was in Chennai," reveals Nayanthara. "At the end of the sessions I felt recharged, refreshed and relaxed." Soon a new Nayan emerged with flatter abs and a more toned and sculpted look all over. But how did she manage when shooting in remote spots with no gym? "I stuck to a diet plan and did basic exercises that he taught me," says Nayan. The results are there for all to see in the much awaited song in Salute

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com