Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mumaith to leave Tollywood



Few months down the lane Mumaith Khan she won’t be seen in Tollywood. It’s not because of lack of offers but she is not happy about few things here. Her easy going and friendly attitude masked the hurt and trauma “Check the Net to see what they write about me. ‘Din mein Savithri, raath mein… bla bla’. I am not happy about this. I don’t know who are writing all this,” says the actress fed up with all this.”If you have guts say it on the face. I will reply. Nobody has any right to talk ill of others. Of course by writing about me, they are earning their bread and supporting their families,”consoling herself. “Even some newspapers and channels are also doing the same thing. A newspaper quoted me saying that I have ‘tribal instinct’. I never spoke to them. Recently a Telugu TV channel ran a scroll for two days that a case has been filed against me which is not true,” she says.

Is this the sole reason behind her decision. “Not like that. I do need some change. I want to start my life afresh in Mumbai.” “If I want I can take action. But I don’t. What can I do yaar. I can’t do anything. We can’t shut them up. I am working hard and derive pleasure in what I do. The rest doesn’t matter to me,” she clarifies.”I have only three projects left. Once they are done I will go back to Mumbai,”she says. “My parents raised me up. Now its my duty to take care of them in their older years,”says Munnu who is the youngest of the three daughters and do not want to think of marriage at least for five years. Mention her big ear rings, her face lights up and says,”My sister bought me this dress and ear rings when I was in China recently. I went there for a vacation. She is the number two in a big textile company.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com