Thursday, July 10, 2008

Goddess Namitha may refuse to look hot?

Namitha is going great these days. She’s even going to have a temple dedicated to her. “I was pleasantly surprised when I heard that they’ve built a temple in my honor. In fact, every time I went back home to Surat, I used to tell my family members in jest that soon there would be a temple in my name. And now, it has actually come true. It took me some time to get used to the thought of a temple in my name, but now I am thrilled. After all, after Khushboo ma’am, I’m the only person to have a temple named after me,” says Namitha.

And now that she has a temple to her name, will she work extra hard on her off-screen image and the way she conducts herself? “Well, I have to be very careful when I am out in public. I guess the glam image will be only on screen,” explains Namitha. The actress, who is known for her oomph, doesn’t think she overdoes the skin-show though. “I am comfortable with what I have been doing. I don’t think I have overdone it. Even when I wear a bikini, I use a sarong over it. I haven’t even done intimate bedroom scenes. I do wear outfits with deep necklines and expose my midriff. I flaunt what I have. I also think that I have sexy legs so I don’t mind showing them on-screen,” Namitha says.

She quickly admits, though, that she is slightly overweight and is working to rectify that. “Even if I put on a couple of kilos, it looks like much more. I don’t have a tiny frame and am rather voluptuous,” adds Namitha, who has taken to yoga and jogging to shape up. “Within a month, you will see a new Namitha,” says the actress. But is she attempting a size zero like most other heroines? Pat comes the reply, “No, I will never be a size zero. I don’t believe in the concept. With my voluptuous body type I am more a size six or eight, I will never attempt to shrink to that size. Size zero will be in and out, but real curves are always in. And men love curves.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com