Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the first prize goes to Trisha

Trisha is the most popular actress in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. Trisha, who is a popular model in Tamil Nadu came to films latter and became successful. She recently shared her childhood days in an interview. This model turned actress says that she liked sports very much in her school days and it was a big headache for her mother. “I was so interested in sports that I was always there in playgrounds and used to come to home with many small mall wounds.

Wherever my mother goes, she used to take me with her because she never wanted me to hurt while I was playing. I never forget my seventh standard sports day especially the moment I heard that ‘the first prize in running category goes to Trisha’. Then fallowed prize after prize. Totally I carried home eight winning cups that year,” said Trisha. Recalling her school days, she further said, “I was never first in my studies. But I used to get good marks.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com