Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sridevi is Sameera’s real inspiration


So anything to do with her relationship with ex-boyfriend builder Shamshul Lalani remains unanswered. “I will never comment on my personal life. That’s one thing I guard more than anything,” she says. However, we press her to at least put an end to all those rumors doing the rounds about her seeing cricket’s poster boy Ishant Sharma. “I supported Shah Rukh Khan’s team in the IPL and so, I must have been seen at a lot of matches. That must have created some silly rumor. The less said, the better about it,” she says. But was she seen with Ishant in particular? “I met the whole team,” she says refusing to get further drawn into the conversation.

Talk about work and Sam is more than glad to answer. “I recently had an amazing schedule for Red Alert which is based on the Naxalite movement. It’s a very interesting role that sees me transform from a simple village girl to a cold-hearted killer,” she says about her role. For somebody who’s also explored serious cinema with films like Kaalpurush, The Voyeurs and Mira Nair’s Migration, does Sameera expect to do a balancing act with her masala films? “See it’s these kind of films that have made me get recognition as a good actress,” explains Sameera, “I see Sridevi as great inspiration because she did a number of strong memorable performances while also doing films like Chaalbaaz. She’s the greatest example of how you can get the best of both worlds.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com