Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trisha fed up of glamour roles?

Trisha saw immense success with her recent releases in Tollywood Krishna and Bujjigadu and she is doing King with Nagarjuna and has been chosen to play opposite Venkatesh in his next film. In fact, Trisha is a true charmer, an irresistible mix of the girl-next-door and a sexy siren. “It is not that I always wanted to do only glamorous roles. It is just that at times when you need fame and big banners come to you, you will have to go for it.

So I don’t mind doing both when it is necessary.” She further adds, “I think I have done enough of glamour quotient roles. I think I have already established myself as heroine. So now I can experiment with different roles.” Shreya and Asin have moved to Hindi films. Is she too planning to do so? “No plans as of now, but I may do so in the future,” she signs off.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com