Friday, July 18, 2008

Too young to think of marriage, Priyamani

Though Priyamani took a plunge into Tollywood with Athadevaru, she hogged limelight with Pellaina Kothalo and proved her mettle as an actress with the subsequent films like NTR's Yamadonga. Priyamani whose latest Telugu film Hare Ram, with Kalyanram is set to hit the screens on July 18. Shooting for Drona, the Nitin starrer, the young and bubbly actress spoke about her films and her life after winning the award at Suresh Guest House, Film Nagar in the city.
''I don't think the award has changed me. I am honored and feel great to have received the award at very young age. It doesn't mean I do only serious art and award winning films. I also want to do normal love stories.' I am the first actress to win the award after 1988 in Tamil and happen to be the fifth Tamilian actress,'' said Priyamani with a pride. It has not been a smooth ride for the actress, who did about 15 films in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam in her six-year celluloid journey. ''It's not been a bed of roses. I have had my share of struggles to make a foothold in the industry,'' she points out.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com