Monday, July 14, 2008

shriya best friends are NTR and Nagarjuna



“I’M exhausted working for Mallanna,” declares Shriya when. “Most of my films don’t take more than a month to complete. I like to work at one stretch and be done with it. I don’t like to carry on that association for too long. But with Kandasamy, I’m losing the connection because it’s been in production for more than a year,” she says. Why hasn’t she done anything big after Sivaji? “I’d love to do more Sivajis, but such films can’t be made often. I’ll be at my peak when I play more roles like Tamil Selvi,” she says.
When asked about her friends form film industry, “Trisha’s a sweetheart. Dhanush is a prankster, but fun. Reema Sen comes to Mumbai often, so we meet up. I admire Asin’s work. Nagarjuna and Tarak are in touch regularly,” she laughs. She agrees that can’t have too many friends because she finds the term overrated. “You can be friendly with people and go out for coffee with them. That’s it,” adds Shriya. Shriya, is sizzling on the cover of a men’s mag in a bikini. Another Mallika in the making? “I’ll never shy away from taking risks because you can’t get stereotyped. But I’ll never wear a bikini on screen unless it’s a Yash Raj film. You never know how you’ll be portrayed by others,” says the actress.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com