Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kalyan Ram set to carry NTR legacy


Kalyan Ram is smiling with the response he is getting for his latest flick Hare Ram. The film is getting mixed results from the audience, though critics said the film is a disaster. He is heaving a sigh of relief and is spending most of his time with his seven-month-old son Sourya Ram. He’s married to Swati, a doctor by profession. Admits Kalyan Ram, “This is the best phase in my life, not that marriage has changed me completely. I’ve always been a private person. But it’s so different, I know I have to go home early because there are people who are waiting for me. Earlier I would be adventurous trying all kinds of stunts but now I can’t afford to do that.”

Kalyan Ram met with an accident while shooting for some action scenes in Hare Ram and had seven stitches on his head. After that he’d resolved to be more cautious. Talking about his father Harikrishna, Kalyan Ram says, “he’s very busy with his work as the Member of Parliament but takes time to keep in touch with the news about my film.” So is he going to campaign for the upcoming elections? The actor restrains, ponders for a while and says, “We are too young for politics, but there is an unwritten rule in the house….we do what the elders say without questioning. It’s my grandfather’s Party, we are all here to carry on the legacy.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com