Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hansika shares sweet experience


When asked about her experience in Tollywood, Hansika Motwani says "Even though the language is different, my directors and co-stars have been very helpful in making me understand the various scenes and shots. Moreover, I don’t think language should be a barrier in acting." The most memorable experience of hers in Tollywood was when she recently visited the city and the directors had thrown a party with all her fans performing on her popular numbers from Deshamuduru and Kantri. "When they performed those songs, it brought back the sweet memories of working on the sets of the films. I really like the Hyderabadi audience and the way it receives me," says the actress.

Hansika admits that the Southern industry is much more organised but she feels closer home when working in Bollywood. "Tollywood is a much more organised industry and things always finish on time. But since this is my profession, I feel I should be comfortable working anywhere. My mom has taught me the importance of being disciplined. So I make sure I fulfill my commitments on time wherever I work," says Hansika, who is currently shooting for MS Raju’s Puli. She has also been signed for another yet to be named film with the same director.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com