Monday, July 14, 2008

Sameera Reddy and her five fantasies


Sameera Reddy is going great these days with busy schedule. She has been doing couple of Bollywood films and few Tamil films. Sameera tells about the five most things that she wants to do always.
  1. My first fantasy is to study the minds of the people so that I can know what they are thinking at a particular moment.
  2. I always like out of body experiences
  3. I want to swim with Dolphins
  4. I want to be a politician for one day
  5. I want to be paired with George Clooney


No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com