Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Everyone is sexy in their own way: Katrina

Katrina Kaif is on top of the world these days. Not only have her recent films like Race, Welcome and Partner, done well at the box office, her performance was well received at the Iifa and recently, she has also been voted the sexiest woman in the world, beating the likes of Angelina Jolie, Shakira and Kareena Kapoor. "I feel great. It was unexpected but I am happy. I am having a great year. I am enjoying myself to the fullest. But I really don’t consider myself the sexiest woman in the world because I don’t think such a woman really exists. Everyone is sexy in their own way," says an excited Katrina.

What according to her is her sex appeal? "I don’t really know what’s my sex appeal. The people who voted for me should know. For me being sexy is not only about physical appearance. I give a lot of importance to the personality of the person. However, I think that people consider me approachable. They feel I am within their reach," says the pretty actress.

Now that she has been named the sexiest woman, will she be doing bold films as well? "No. I always want to do family films. I want the entire family to come and watch my films. If children can’t come and watch my films, I don’t think I want to do that kind of film," she explains.

Who does she consider the sexiest woman in Bollywood? "All of them are sexy. But if I have to take one name then it has to be Kareena Kapoor. She looks beautiful even without makeup," says Katrina.

Katrina will be celebrating her birthday on July 16. What are her plans this year? "I have been so busy, I just want to take some time out and go on a holiday. But most importantly, I want to have a happy birthday. For the last two years I have always cried on my birthday for some reason or the other. So I only hope it does not happen this year," she says, as she looks forward to her next release Vipul Shah’s Sing Is Kinng, with Akshay Kumar, on August 7.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com