Monday, June 23, 2008

Hansika denies affair with Shoaib

Unlike many of her contemporaries, Hansika always wanted to become an actress. But, once she did, her success story spawned stories of the usual filmy kind, one of them being her alleged link-up with cricketer Shoaib Akhtar. She responds in a tone of sheer disbelief, “Me and Shoaib Akhtar? Are you serious? I am fumbling while taking his name. I guess the rumors started because I was supposed to do the film, Main Aur Meri Himmat. But, I had a date problem and am not doing the film. So, those speculations can rest.”
For the young actor, how does the future seem? “I don’t like to reveal my future projects, as I prefer to let my work speak for me. I prefer to let my films speak for themselves,” she voices. I see every project as a learning experience. I want to grow in this field. So experimenting is important,” replies Hansika. With so much in her kitty, we can’t wait to see her sizzle in her forthcoming movies. After all, she has the talent to make it big.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com