Sunday, June 15, 2008

Archana: 'I made some wrong choices'

Post Pandurangadu, Archana's career seems to be shaping up. Although the actress did a small role, she grabbed the attention of one and all.

Now, she has now been signed up for two Telugu films under noted directors. What’s more, the lady is also to act in a Kannada film which is a remake of Pogaru. This Kuchipudi exponent has done more than nine Telugu films but could not make any headway in her career.

"I made some wrong choices in my career but I am being careful about it now. My career is going great and I am enjoying this phase of my life thoroughly," she says. While she's busy with her filmi career, she has not given up her passion for dance. "I am trying hard to juggle between acting and dancing. While acting is my bread and butter, dancing on stage is my first passion. There's a direct contact with the audience and I can guage their response immediately," she says.

She is also planning to conduct a Kuchipudi show soon in the city.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com