Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sexy Lady Unhappy With Ram Gopal Varma

Ram Gopal Varma has started shooting for his ambitious project Rann, but not before a last minute change in the film’s cast. Raima Sen is no longer part of the film and replacing her is Neetu Chandra.

The reason given to Raima is that she is not suitable for the role. More amused than upset, Raima recalls a hilarious moment when the Rann director informed her of the change in cast. “Ramu said that he had re-written the part and I was not suitable for it. I found that strange. How can a character be changed just a few days prior to the shoot?”

Raima was later told by the dress designer of the film that she was replaced because there was ‘a sexy item song’ in the film, which apparently Raima wouldn’t be able to carry off. “But we had discussed the ‘sexy item song’ for three months. I seemed capable of carrying it off well then. Now suddenly, I’m not right for the song? It seems very strange to me. I gave up a Bengali and Tamil film to do Rann.”

Meanwhile, Neetu confirmed that she had been asked earlier in the week to join the Rann team. “I don’t know whom I’m replacing, or why. I’m just happy to work with Ramuji and Amitabh Bachchan. It has been my dream to work with him.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com