Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Aamir Khan makes Jiah Khan cry!

Jiah Khan’s shifted camp. From Ramu’s muse to Aamir Khan’s heroine, it’s been one rollercoaster ride for the London based girl. But she has no regrets, as she shares some of her fond memories with us. She says, she can never forget the moment when she was selected for Ghajini. The audition was hard and long. And the fear of rejection always played on her mind. “But when Aamir and Murugadoss told me I was in, I couldn’t believe it! I broke down and was literally in tears. I was overwhelmed and so happy that tears automatically welled up in my eyes and began rolling down my cheeks,” she says. And the other moment that’s etched in Jiah’s mind is the first day of the Ghajini shoot. “Aamir told my mother that if I was a part of Ghajini, it was because of my own achievement and talent. It was the best compliment I have received, that too from the best actor in the country.” Ok, point taken. But she still has to wait for the audience’s verdict.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com