Monday, September 8, 2008

Teja’s ‘Keka‘ On Gandhi Jayanthi


Firebrand Teja is back. After a gap of nearly two years, he comes out with another love story with all newcomers - Keka. “We have completed the entire shooting and ready to release the movie. We are planning to release it on October 2nd as the Dussera holiday season begins,” the film’s executive producer K Jagadeeshwar Reddy informed the media today (September 6, 2008).

Director and producer Teja explained the reason behind his sabbatical. “My last three, four movies bombed at the box-office and I myself felt my movies were being repetitive. So I took time off to analyze where I went wrong and how should I make another hit movie. I have realized that most of my recent movies are not up to the mark. Then I prepared this script, which is not entirely love story. The uniqueness of the movie is the narration is very novel,” Teja said.

He also said that the script needed an experienced and visionary cinematographer. “So we approached P.C.Sriram as no one can beat him in camera in India. He put the condition that each scene and dialogue should be translated in English and hand over it to him. That took lot of time and that was the reason for delay in the film’s outcome but I am happy that we finished the project with very satisfactory results,” he explained.

Teja said music, cinematography and screenplay would be the highlights in Keka.

Music director Chakri said he is thrilled to compose music for Teja. “He wanted music fresh - far from my regular style and also asked me not to compose like Teja’s earlier movies. You will get to hear complete new voices and new music in Keka,” Chakri informed.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com