Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ileana: 'I Can Only Act With Real Rajni'

Ileana, the curvaceous beauty on Tollywood screen is now acting in the film 'Saleem' with Vishnu. She shared a few of her feelings in a brief talk.

Saleem-Anarkali:
Many would ask me if the film 'Saleem' has any link with the historical story of 'Saleem-Anarkali'. But there is no connection with that. When YVS Choudhary called me for the project I simply Okayed it without even listening to the story. That's my confidence on him.

Price Hitting Cores?
I completed 4 years of my career and don't feel that whatever I'm quoting is not something beyond what I deserve and whatever I quote has been in tune with the expectations of the producers. So there is nothing big to discuss on this. I love playing different style of roles-take for instance I played a bold role in Rakhi but a timid role in Pokiri. After Bhale Dongalu I got some considerable role to play in 'Saleem'. I don't mean that when I act with big stars my role is lacerated. I love to act in star films as well.

'No' To Rajni Kanth:
Yesi got a call from Soundarya Rajni Kanth regarding 'Sultan'. Since it is an animation film, after a while we discussed about my role. Soudarya herself felt that it is not reasonable to use me for the animation flick as my standards are different. With mutual understanding I dropped out from the project. I promised Soundarya that I would act with real image of Rajni Kanth if offer is given. I also love to act with Bollywood heroes Imraan and Ranbir and only awaiting proper break.

'No' To Cricketer Ishant Sharma:
I also negated to do the commercial with Ishant Sharma, the cricketer, as I didn't like the concept conceived for it. I suggested some changes and they are not placed so far. If things don't move accordingly I may quit that commercial Ad as well.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com