Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nithin's 'Hero' launches Audio

 View ‘Hero’ Audio Launch Gallery & Videos

View ‘Hero’ Audio Launch Gallery & Videos

Hotel Fortune Kathriya, Hyderabad served the host for the audio release function of Nitin's style demeanor 'Hero'. The movie is being directed by erstwhile villain Sudhakar Naidu widely known as GV and Bhavana plays to render the love quotient for 'Hero'. Manyam Suryanarayana presents the movie, produced by Manyam Ramesh on Mayam Entertainments banner. The audio launch was held on 24th September.

The audio is being marketed through Aditya Music. The music CD is unveiled by hero Srikanth and the first one was presented to hero Tarun. C.Kalyan released the music cassette and presented the first one to Karunakaran.

"I haven't come across such perfectionism in a director till now" Hero Nithin

Speaking on this occasion hero of the film Nithin said, "This is my second stylish film that I am doing after 'Sye' in my career. Even before the commencement of shooting, director GV has envisaged my role, the design of sets, the costumes I wear and almost every aspect. He has studied meticulously and designed every element aptly. I haven't come across such perfectionism in a director till now. And in context with the planning Manyam banner is the best I have ever worked with in a movie. This is a full-length action entertainer blended with a tad amount of suspense in to it."

"GV has churned out this movie as an out & out entertainer" Producer Manyam Ramesh

Producer Manyam Ramesh said,"GV has created this film as an out & out entertainer with the experience of acting in more than 150 movies. As this being a debut film for GV as a director we preferred to have ace technicians for this film. I wish the best of success for hero Nithin and GV to heap accolades in this film."

"I feel fortunate to be addressed as a close associate to the industry" director GV

Director GV said, "I have acted in 150 films, in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. I feel extremely fortunate to be addressed as a close associate of the industry. I convey my thankfulness to the hero Nithin and producer Manyam Ramesh who paved the way for me to do this project with utmost faith in my skills."

Srikanth, Tarun, Rajeev Kanakala, Sudhakar Reddy, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Ramprasad, Noble, Bhaskar Bhatla Ravi kumar and others participated in the event.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com