Monday, September 8, 2008

Colors Swati Reveals Her First Crush


When asta chamma fame Swathi asked about her first crush,she said 'I will not reveal the name and details of that person, it was during my school days, he is my Guitar sir.I like Men playing Music instruments.He was my first crush'.

She further added 'My dream date was with Abhishek Bachchan, I am annoyed on Abhishek for marrying Aishwarya Roy. Even Amir Khan is okey.I want to interview Amir about his tare jameen par.

The most recent gossip I faced recently was My marriage took place on 27th August in Tirupathi and I am leaving to Dubai.

I don't expect ideal partner because I am not ideal women. I need a man with responsibility, sensitiveness and a man who cares me at all occasions.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com