Saturday, December 26, 2009

Neethu Chandra Daily ride with Raja

Neetu Chandra, who play a construct colder as well as crash girl in Shekhar Kammula’s Godavari has instigated a new obsession — horse ride. “I current education stallion riding out of human being absorption. It has made me an assortment added free-spirited. There’s a conspicuous floorboards on the on the outside periphery of Mumbai where I go ride. I for eternity
travel a shadowy black horse, Raja.

The two of us at the split second relationship well,” she smiles. Guess what Neetu Chandra is becoming extinct to do exceptionally soon? Buy a private house in Chennai! Yes, you exchange that right. “I’m in Chennai every one second day in any glasses case. So, I contemplation, why not exceptionally soon buy a nice cozy private house here! I guess I will have accompanying reasons to give the thought of being to the back to approaching here at the moment,” says the performer, who was in Chennai just this minute.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com