Saturday, December 26, 2009

My skin doesnt need Much make up

Tollywood hot and cute girl Hansika said that, “In fact, I don’t like to make up, because I know I looks pretty without it. Moreover, my milk white coloured skin doesn’t need much make up and if it is applied a little bit extra, then it clearly reflects on my skin colour. That’s why, I don’t agree for overdose of makeup.”

“It would be a nightmare for my make up man in Bollywood. I couldn’t sit steadily for ten minutes in the chair. We both always quarrel with each other during the makeup time. Of course, it’s all silly fights, but we both enjoy them. But, in the Tollywood I still don’t have that much of closeness with my make man till now. Because, I still have to understand the
persons here. That’s why I sit quietly without moving an inch in my chair and let the make man do whatever he want to do my face. I mean make up,’ says Hansika

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com