Thursday, December 31, 2009

Namitha has no time to visit her Temple

Recently there was news that Namitha is not going to do the glamour roles and she wants to do the Langa-Oni roles. But due to the fans request she sticks with her sexy image roles.
Some of her fans have built a temple in her name in Tamil Nadu, but she hasn’t visited it yet. "I know my fans have built a temple in a place near Coimbatore.

I haven’t visited the temple yet. I was busy shooting for films in all the four South Indian languages. Whenever I have time, I go to Mumbai to be with my family. I love the food prepared by my mother and would not miss any opportunity to be with her. She is also coming to Chennai to be with me during my shooting," said the actress.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com