Friday, December 18, 2009

Bikini will not suits to my physique?

Bubble girl Genelia says that she feel very uncomfortable with bikini. “I love to wear modern dresses but certainly not bikini, because, I feel very uncomfortable with it. Moreover, I don’t think that it suits my physique. My parents never put any restrictions on me. But, when I wear such revealing dresses I will not be able to answer them and it creates an embarrassing situation for me at home.

Whatever, I wear should be decent. I should be able to watch my movies sitting beside my parents and family members,” says bubble girl GeneliaBut, when there are no film chances or when she start competing for the No.1 position in the industry, then also if she stick to her words then she really need an appreciation.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com