Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Dream is to Act with Pawan Kalyan

Tollywood hot beauty Bindhu Madhavi says that she is crazy fan of Power Star Pawan Kalyan “May be many other girls like me fall for him, but I am really crazy for him. When, I am studying in college I used to bunk the classes to watch his movie in the first show on first day, otherwise all my thoughts revolve around the film and I couldn’t concentrate on my studies till
I watch his movie.

When my parents came to know about my weakness they have several times warned me to come out of it, but I can’t. One day I have decided that instead of hanging in dilemma whether to go or not to go, if by going to his movie makes me happy and gives me pleasure, then why should I think it as my weakness? After all, I am not going to watch his movie hundred times a month
and neither ignoring my studies. I just feel happy to watch his movie in the first show.

That’s all! From then onwards, I keep watching my favourite star Pawan Kalyan’s movies in first show on very first day. My parents also understood my feelings and they have never interfered in this matter.”

Now, I become an actress and have no time to continue with my practice. But, now I dream to act with him. If, my dream become true, then I would be the happiest woman on the earth,” says Bindhu Madhavi

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com