Saturday, May 9, 2009

Anushka said Nayanatara is not my competitor


A single hit is enough to bring many changes in a film star, especially in actresses. Though Actors never used to come out openly against other heroes, many actresses try to show their supremacy over the other heroines after giving a hit. Once they deliver a hit can not restrain themselves from passing one or two comments against the other heroines.

Anushka is not an exceptional case in this regard. Her latest hit ‘Arundhati’ placed her in front of media giving them enough stuff to live upon for a while, with her comments against bare-back beauty NayanataraWhile in a chit chat with a film reporter at Hyderabad, Anushka said that, ‘I think I deserve the appreciation and honours for my acting in the film Arundhati Really it is a critical role in my film career. It is quite a difficult task to deliver so much variation while playing the dual roles. I don’t think even Nayan can give such a wonderful performance, and as far as
the film is concerned, I think there is no competitor for me in the near future, even it is remade in other languages.’

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com