Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sreya says she is not interested in exposing

Tollywood sexy girl Sreya says she is not interested in exposing, and acting in hot scenes. She said, ‘In fact, I want to be as popular as Bollywood veteran actress Hema Malini. Though I am acting in glamour doll roles, I am not interested in it.

Because of my physic I am choosing such roles. I dream to act in a full pledged dance oriented film, like Sankarabaranam. I have learnt classical dance few years ago, and want to expose my talent in classical dance forms. However, no one of the present can dare to make such films, fearing of flops.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com