Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kajal: 'My Body Is Very Flexible'

Kajal Agarwal says that her body is flexible. Do you wish to know in which context she said that? Then read this:

Language Problem:
“I have no language problem and comfortable with Telugu. I’m very good at picking up languages and I feel that language wouldn’t be a big problem for any right actress as it’s the art of expression and carrying the emotion. I write my dialogues in English and render them. Above all, working with professionals would certainly add value to our performance. I’m fortunate of getting that opportunity to work with experienced artistes.

Glamor-Skin Show-Bikini:
“I don’t consider glamour and skin show are same. There is lot of difference between the two. Glamour is enhancing beauty and skin show is mere physical act. One has to know about one’s body and wear clothes accordingly to look glamorous. A girl can be beautiful and glamorous even while wearing a full sleeves shirt. Coming to me, I feel bikini wouldn’t fit well on my body. It may not bring extra glamour for me. I love wearing saris and my body is very flexible as it suits for any type of costume except bikini”.

New Projects:
“I’m now working with Ram Charan for Magadheera and with Allu Arjun for Arya 2. The film Magadheera is about to release in the first week of June. I’m playing fashion designer role in first half and a princess in second half in that film”.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com