Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Yet To Fall In Love: Vishal Reddy



He’s devoted a year to its production and it’s finally ready for release. But as Satyam is set to hit screens on August 14, Vishal isn’t happy about the reports related to the movie.

“Though some reports say the music isn’t great, the feedback I’ve got from the company that released the audio is very positive,” says Vishal.

And while the six-pack he acquired during the movie’s production was also a hot topic, what hogged headlines was the steamy song sequence featuring him and Nayanthara. “The script required it,” says Vishal. But tell him that his response is cliched and he explains, “Satyam is a film with a social message. I wanted it to be a commercial film because I faltered before when I did Sivapathikaaram — my first film with a social message.

The song Chellame Chellame was incorporated after much deliberation. We ensured it blended with the script and didn’t stick out. We also wanted to show the chemistry between the two characters.”

The chemistry factor also justifies the several lip-locks between the actor and Nayanthara. “The song’s a little too steamy and the next thing we knew people were linking me with Nayan. A month before that, reports suggested I was seeing Priyamani. I’m yet to fall in love and when I do, I’ll announce it proudly, he says. But his announcement will end at telling people he’s seeing someone.

“I don’t have to give anyone details about my personal life and the public should respect my privacy,” says Vishal.

Produced by his brother Vikram, Satyam is a bilingual that’ll be released as Salute in Telugu. “It’s a cop movie, but we’ve attempted to demystify the concept of the encounter,” ends the actor.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com