Saturday, August 9, 2008

Priyanka chopra reveals her dieting secret


From Shah Rukh's six-pack to Kareena's 'size-zero', Bollywood has become fitness crazy! It seems every other day a star is telling us, "I can't fall asleep until I hit the gym for two hours. Else, I'll never unwind! And my diet? I eat dal, chapati and salad."

But what does this say for the rest of us? What's wrong here? Why can't we reach the gym with a spring in our step and a smile on our face? Why do we choose butter chicken over boiled veggies? Are these Bollywood stars even normal? Enter Priyanka Chopra.

With a Miss World crown atop her head, a slew of hits in her wake and a collection of upcoming lead roles already in the bag, this girl's got it all. But unlike many of her big-screen peers, she would rather curl up in bed to watch a movie than go for a late night run on the treadmill.

Your looks: Genes or hard work?

Genes definitely have something to do with it. I come from a very wholesome, middle-class family. So I think my upbringing and healthy lifestyle has also helped.

What's your diet like?

Well, it's hard, but I usually just eat my normal home food, like roti, subzis and chicken, basic Punjabi food. I'm not a huge fan of all this dieting, but I do have one rule: Watch those carbs! When it comes to international food, I enjoy it, but usually only go for it when I'm out of the country. I absolutely must have my food, though!

Are you always in the gym?

To be honest, I'm not really a great fan of working out (laughs). But if I have a certain type of role, and need to be trim and fit, I'll definitely get motivated. Still, I usually need a trainer to be really tough on me, to get me to the gym. A personal trainer is a big help. At the end of the day, though, I'd rather curl up in bed to read or watch movies. I love books from the best-seller lists and I'm huge fan of films. Although recently I've been so busy that I hardly have time. I've been reading the same book for two months!

Socialite or homebody?

I have to attend a lot of these (social events). But I really love my home! I love being there and just relaxing.

Any cosmetic tips?

When I'm not going for filming or an event, I wear light make-up. Of course recently, for Love Story 2050, I had to dye my hair red two different times!

Did you like the look?

I was nervous at first, because I wasn't sure how people would react to it. But every one was saying how nice it looked, and I soon grew fond of it. It was very different! But, unfortunately, all the chemicals really fried my hair, from the dying. I had to cut off a few inches (motions to her hair)!

Can you go back to the red 'do?

I'm not sure. I'm really excited to see how people react once the movie launches!

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com