Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rambha denies rumors of suicide attempt

Rumors of Rambha attempting suicide traveled thick and fast on Monday as she was admitted to a private hospital in Chennai. On Tuesday morning (Aug 27), Rambha denied them and spoke to the media. " I am no coward to end my life," she said.

Talking to media persons at her residence in Valasaravakkam, in Chennai, Rambha said, ‘I was rushed to a nearby hospital after I started vomiting on Sunday. I was administered drips and regained my health after spending two days there.’

Denying reports that she attempted suicide, Rambha said, ‘I got calls from from my fans and well-wishers from Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Mumbai following the news report.’ She also alleged that there is conspiracy behind the rumors. "Some vested interests are spreading such baseless rumours," she said.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com