Thursday, May 29, 2008

Now, Salman Khan begins blogging

Aamir Khan was the first notable celebrity from Hindi film industry to directly interact with his fans through his personal blog. Amitabh Bachchan soon followed suit and attracted hundreds and thousands of his fans to his blog. Now, Salman Khan has joined the bandwagon.

Sallu has begun writing on http://duskadum.blogspot.com.
However, his blog is not personal but related to his upcoming TV show ‘10 Ka Dum’ which is set to go on air from June 6, 2008.

In his blog, Salman writes about how he came aboard for the show. “I still remember the day when my brother Sohail Khan , who always dreams big, thinks different, brought the proposal to anchor a show for Sony Entertainment Television. I had my reservations. The idea sounded so impractical that I rejected it even without giving it much thought. All my decisions are based on my instinct and some people think that I am too moody and cynical. But believe me I have been guided by my instincts and my heart all my life! I do not depend too much on intelligence, analysis and calculations…However, Sohail, the eternal optimist, and family friend Ajay Chhabaria have tremendous patience and endless power of persuasion. They kept asking me to look into the format closely. Their patience and perseverance paid dividends,” Salman writes.

About what attracted him to the show, Salman writes: “What attracted me to the format of 10 Ka Dum is that there is no false shame and sense of humiliation if your answer is wrong…The second thing that attracted me to the format is the informality of the show -- it goes to such an extent that the role of anchor and contestants are reversed at times and also interchangeable.”

Salman added that soon, ‘10 Ka Dum’ ceased to be a format or a chat show for him. “It became my thanks-giving to millions of my fans who have showered their love and blessings to a rather reluctant star.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com