Friday, May 23, 2008

Aamir Said Sorry to Shah Rukh Khan

Aamir Khan has finally apologized to his reckless remark against Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) saying that his remark was in good humour. He also said that the insulting remark that equated SRK with a pet dog was funny in nature but that some people did not like that.

The two actors who had a long running feud for supremacy in Bollywood were once again embroiled in controversy when Aamir while writing on his blog said, “Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?”.

Like always Shah Rukh refused to respond to such defamatory comments by Aamir.

Now after being criticized by his own supporters Aamir apologized to the actor saying, “Shah Rukh is a dear friend of mine and I have highest respect and regard for him. That blog was in good humour and a lot of people found it funny. However, some did not. Many felt I shouldn’t have said that. So my sincere apologies to people who were uncomfortable with that part,”

Shah Rukh despite having every right to hit back decided to ignore remarks.

He did the same thing when some times ago Aamir Khan made another remark aimed at Shah Rukh Khan that Shah Rukh Khan was No. 2 in the Indian film industry. Shah Rukh Khan magnanimously said that indeed he was No. 2 and Aamir Khan was No.1 star.

Aamir had said that his caretaker’s dog’s name is Shah Rukh and that he lives with him in his new house in Panchgani home. “Some of my friends claim that I bought the house just because of the dog. I would have to be a serious fan of Shah Rukh's to want to do that. Your guess,” wrote Aamir.

Shah Rukh on the other hand remains very magnanimous. “I think actors should concentrate on acting and not get involved in to such things. Such things don’t bother me and I take these things lightly, as they are said by friends.”

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com