Monday, January 25, 2010

Siddharth is ready to strike

Siddharth is ready with his first solo debut Striker which is based on the true story of a carrom champion. For the first time in commercial cinema, the film follows the life of a carrom player.
The film is jointly produced by Siddharth and director Chandan Arora.

The character had to strike at the right time in his life and his career as well.Carrom is a popular game in India — you can see the game being played in most bylanes in the country. Believe it or not, there are around 3,000 registered players in India.The film, in its own way, is an ode to carrom players. I had to be trained in the game since in the movie I am actually paired opposite 20 professional carrom players,” reveals Siddharth.

This will be Siddharth’s second Bollywood venture after Rang De Basanti. “I needed the right film to make a debut without being babied by Aamir,” says Siddharth. “I had to make sure that I match up to my role in Rang De Basanti.

This film is set ntirely in Malvani and we have shot most of it there. I had a difficult time getting out of the character afterthe film was over,” he informs.The simplicity of the script by Chandan (the director) amazed me. He has made a brilliant film which will transport you to another world. I am very confident that the audience will likethe film,” he says.

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com