Saturday, January 2, 2010

Namitha decided to reduce Skin shows in 2010



Buxom babe Namitha , who until heats up the male audiances with her extreme glamour shows, decided to reduce her skin shows in the New Year. She said, “I am fed up with the skin shows. I have already exposed to maximum allowable limits. Still producers and directors are coming with same kind of roles for me. How long can I do the routine stuff?

I am getting bored with it. I have earned enough money and fame with my present image. I think, it is time to change my image from glamour doll to talented artist. From now onwards I will accept films that high lights my performance and not my glamour. If, I don’t get such offers I prefer to remain idle than doing again the glamour doll roles. I want to be recognised by the people as a talented artist and not as a glamour doll.”

If, Namitha is really serious about her New Year resolution, then Tollywood audiances have to find some alternative talent to replace buxom Namitha Hope, she will have second thoughts over her resolution.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com