Sunday, January 3, 2010

Behind The Screen Keep it up, Hansika

People often take up New Year resolutions, but end up breaking them within a few days, if not hours. But Hansika Motwani sure knows how to fulfil her resolution.

She says, “Last year, my resolution was to buy my own house. That’s something that I have always dreamt of doing. And I managed to buy a house, but what’s even better is that I managed to get two houses in the same building.”

And what about her resolution for this year? “I’ve decided to quit junk food, but I wonder if I’ll be able to do that.Sometimes, seemingly small goals are difficult to achieve, right Hansika?

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com