Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tamanna angry over media?


Sensuous beauty Tamanna all of a sudden raged when media people asked her whether she is demanding Rs.1 Crore or above as her remuneration from producers. Harshly replying to their question she said, “Did you think that Rs.1Crore is a small amount? If, I demand that much shall they pay it without considering my market value? You just guess something odd and keep poking us with your questions. Everyone in the film industry has their market value and will be paid according to it only. No producer will pay a single NP extra, unless you are worth paying for it. I am also not exceptional to this case. Indeed, I have good market value for me, but it doesn’t mean that I can demand such a huge amount for my job. Rs.1 Crore is a very big amount for anyone. It’s not so easy to demand such a big amount. ”

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com