Thursday, June 4, 2009

No kissing please: Asin?

Nayan or somebody else may did it, but not me, says ‘Gajni’ girl Asin She said that, ‘ I am strictly against lip lock scenes, but if the Director use graphics or trick photography to create such scenes without my contribution , then I have no objection to act in such films. She said also told the media that she will never act in bikini scenes, because I am in quite comfort zone in the film industry. I have number of films in my hand and nobody so far demanded me to act in bikinis.’
When she is not feeling guilty to allow the Directors to show her kissing heroes with trick photography, then why not she allow the Director to show her in bikini with the same technique?

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com