Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Charmee on a diet right now

Charmee is all set to unveil her dark side in Kavya’s Diary. “I can’t reveal much about the film, but I haven’t essayed such a role before,” she avers. Isn’t she wary about audience response to her new avatar? “I am past that stage when one feels nervous and tense. But I hope the audience likes me in my new role,” she says. It seems that the glam diva is in an experimental mood. “Of course. I love to experiment with new roles. This film happened at the right time,” she elaborates.

After horror movies and thrillers, is the actress game for comedy? “I play a funny role in my new film Saiyyata,” she explains. She had a blast with the kids, while shooting. “I love kids and we had a gala time. I am still a kid at heart,” she smiles. Is it difficult for her to carry a film on her shoulders? “I have no such worries as I select solid scripts,” she says.


Although she has dabbled in serious movies as well, Charmme seems to be in no mood to give up on star-studded formula films. “I have worked with many top stars and I am open to those films even now. I love doing those jhatkas and matkas,” she giggles. Did the commercial failure of her last release Manorama slow her down professionally? “The Almighty has placed me in a position wherein a flop or a hit does not make any difference,” she replies. She claims to have received “critical acclaim” but feels that “better promotional strategy” could have made a difference to the box office prospects of the film.

Right now she is shedding pounds and toning up for a new look. “The slim look is meant for a new film,” she quips. So has she given up on all those things she loves to gorge on? “Of course, I am a foodie and I continue to binge on good food. But at the same time I am on a diet right now,” she adds. Her discipline extends to her social life too, as the actress stays clear of clubbing and pubbing. “I prefer a quiet evening with friends in a restaurant or at a friend’s house,” she reveals. She loves to spend time with her friends. “I have loads of friends from both within and outside the film industry,” she says.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com