Thursday, February 5, 2009

Urmila sizzles under water


She is an Aquarian, who doesn’t know swimming. But Urmila Matondkar took the plunge on her 35th birthday by gifting herself an underwater holiday in Koh Samui, Thailand, and says it is like being in paradise. “

Being an Aquarian, I couldn’t think of a better birthday than this,” Urmila said from the exotic location. “I’ve been virtually living underwater for the past few days. That’s where I’m on my birthday. Believe me, it’s like being in paradise,” said Urmila, who turned 35 yesterday. “Even my instructor is zapped by my enthusiasm, specially since I can’t swim.

I have snorkelled in Goa, but the water in India isn’t that clean. And I was rather apprehensive to go underwater… but what better time than your birthday to let the mind conquer physical fears?”

The actress, who was last seen in Karzzzz, says usually she goes underground on her birthday.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com