Thursday, February 5, 2009

Trisha's Secret Australian Retreat


Trisha is the hot property for Telugu audiences as well as the directors and heroes. She has been on the top of her career graph enjoying every film and every moment in every industry- be it Tollywood or Kollywood. When asked about her Bollywood ideas, she said that she knows that Bollywood is the biggest industry but she is contended at present.

On the other hand she said that she listened to various gossips stating that she raised her remuneration and demanding more than a Crore when comes to Telugu films. She condemned that saying, "I never raised my remuneration and I never reduced it as well. I'm always paid what I'm worth by the producer".

And apart from all this filmy news she also revealed about her personal tastes and interests. "I love taking long breaks from work. I love flying Australia and enjoying there with my friends. I liked that place and feels like visiting again. I like exploring the world and finding new places to relax and enjoy".

So guys! If you are in Australia just make your eyes wide open when Trisha is not in India. You may find her in any beach or restaurant there!

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com